Thursday, January 24, 2013

Well then

So turns out you have to go on this website to sign up for seminars. Looks like i found this out a little late as the seminars in two of my classes that are not full happen to conflict with each other. Just having a panic attack now. Looks like i will have to try and find another class since i doubt they will care. They'll be like, should have done it earlier! Well sorry no one told me this is how it is done, but thanks. Now to find a class that i want to take that fits and doesn't clash.

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! That sucks :( Which ones did you choose? We never had to sign up online either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i only got the email to register online last week and it said nothing about this Moodle thing where you sign up for the seminars. I was under the impression that i'd be signing up when i got there. Guess not! I'm registered in 3 history classes: Making of Modern Japan, Vikings, Franks and Anglo-Saxons and The Victorians: Life Culture, whatever. My Victorians seminar clashes with one i already signed up for so i'm going to have to either find a new class or pester them into getting me into the seminar that works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUT BY SOME MIRACLE A SPOT HAS OPENED UP YESSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaay!

    (Btw shall need your number to contact you! Or will tweeting suffice?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll DM you my UK number once i get to Nottingham!! That phone is off until then.

    also, when they say a seminar goes from 3-4 and 4-5, does that really mean a little less so that you can get to your next one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I think I had one like that. I *think* they actually finish 10 minutes before...

      Delete