Monday, January 14, 2013

Check List

I have been trying to figure out a list of things I need to pack so I figured I would collect all my thoughts here. This will also make it easier packing to come home as I will know what I brought to England.

Toiletries
  • Contacts
  • Contact Solution
  • Eye Drops
  • Glasses
  • Lens Cleaner
  • Tooth Brush
  • Tooth Paste
  • Hair Brush
  • Comb
  • Hair Elastics (thin/thick)
  • Bobby Pins
  • Hair Band
  • Shampoo/Conditioner
  • Body Wash
  • Razor 
  • Razor Blades 
  • Face Cleanser
  • Face Scrub
  • Straightener 
  • Curling Iron
  • Blow Dryer 
  • Dry Shampoo
  • Heat Protectant 
  • Tousling Spray Gel 
  • Hair Spray
  • Perfume
  • Deodorant
  • Body Spray
  • Face Moisturizer
  • Eye Make-up Remover
  • Make-Up Remover Wipes
  • Tea Tree Cleanser
  • Tampons
  • Pads
  • Cotton Pads
  • Q-Tips
  • Nail Polish Remover
  • Nail Polish 
  • Nail Kit
  • Body Lotion
  • Sunscreen 
Apparel
  • Chiffon Tops
  • Basic Tanks
  • T-Shirts
  • Nice Tank Tops
  • Cardigans 
  • Sweaters 
  • Hoodies 
  • Dresses
  • Skirts
  • Leggings
  • Jeggings
  • Jeans 
  • Shorts
  • Pajamas  
    • Baggy Shirts and Shorts 
  • Scarves
  • Leather Jacket
  • Black Coat
  • Olive Parka 
  • Mittens
  • Toque and Knit Scarf 
  • Brown Boots
  • Black Boots
  • Toms 
  • Flip Flips
  • Sandals 
Technology
  • Laptop
  • Laptop Charger 
  • E-Reader 
  • E-Reader Charger
  • Camera
  • 16GB Memory Card
  • 2GB Memory Card
  • Camera Battery Charger
  • Nintendo DS 
  • DS Charger
  • DS Games 
  • iPhone 
  • iPad
  • iPad Keyboard
  • Apple Chargers 
  • Head Phones
  • Adapter/Converter
  • Multi-Unit Power Outlet 
  • Laptop Case
  • Large Camera Bag
Other
  • Passport
  • Photocopies of Documents 
  • British Currency
  • Credit and Debit Cards
  • Student ID 
  • ID 
  • Health Card
  • Birth Control
  • Advil Extra-Strength 
  • Sinus Medication 
  • Migraine Medication (Just in case!)
This may seem like a super extensive list, but it may not even cover all that I want to bring. I am going to five months so I will need a lot! I was going to try to fit everything in one suitcase, but i would rather do the safe thing and bring two so that I am set on the way back with the stuff that i buy there.

x
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment