Monday, February 4, 2013

Trip to London

I went to London this weekend to attend the afforementioned TFIOSlive, so i did a lot of exploring, seeing most of the city's famous tourist spots (which are actually really close to each other, i mean, i could walk from one to the other and it didn't take me that long). As I did, I took tons of photos, though they aren't the best quality because they were either taken at night or when it was cloudy (typical London). It was chilly too, with the cold wind blowing pretty strongly. I had a really nice time though, it was cool to see things by myself and take my time looking at everything. Being in London I also got to experience the tube and found that it really is not that complicating if you know where you are going. Here are some photos from the weekend!
Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross Station
Big Ben
Telephone Booth
The London Eye
Buckingham Palace

Buckingham Palace


Green Park
Green Park


Hyde Park
Where Stacey and I ate lunch - the burgers were good but really expensive!


Trafalgar Square
Trafalgar Square

National Gallery
M&Ms World
Piccadilly Circus

 x
Brianna
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you at 9 3/4! So jealous, but I hope I get the chance to see London one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to get the guy who worked there to take it for me haha
    You'll make it happen. When you do, i'll go with you because i definitely want to come back here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo nice picture of Ed's in the dark! I enjoyed my hot dog and milkshake. Still sad I was too busy to explore London with you properly :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I went back that way to catch the tube so i figured i would take a picture. And it's okay, grown ups are busy and i really enjoyed just walking around and taking my time. :)

    ReplyDelete