Monday, February 4, 2013

TFIOSlive

On Sunday I went to Cadogan Hall in London to see John Green and his brother Hank Green live! It was a really great experience, one i never thought i would get to do. They were both really funny and it was just an incredible day overall. There were tons of people there, all of whom were so friendly. Two people baked some goodies to hand out too and i am sure there were more! As a surprise, another author that I love and who is good friends with John, Maureen Johnson, participated in the event by asking the brothers questions. That was just the cherry on top really. I got my books signed as well as my ticket and John was even kind enough to personalize the one i got as a gift for my friend even though they were not personalizing anything because of time restraints. Afterwards I was walking to some touristy things and I saw and walked past Benjamin Cook, who makes the series Becoming YouTube. I may have stared at him a bit more than is acceptable, but I couldn't even believe it. That doesn't happen in Calgary often because I'm pretty sure there are hardly any video making YouTubers there. Unfortunately he was on the phone looking for his friends, or I would have said hi. Anyways, here are some photos of the event!
 




 
x
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment