Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Obsession

In coming to the UK, many things changed, including what shows i could watch on Netflix. One of the shows i found was Downton Abbey, something I have been wanting to watch for ages and that every one has said was fantastic. So of course, i started watching it. In the week i have been here, i have gone through the first season and half of the second and i can now say I am obsessed. This show is like a work of art. The acting is fantastic, the setting is beautiful, and all the feels! I am now utterly invested in this show and the lives of the characters. I can't even tell you how many times I have cried watching this show and gasped in surprise and hoped for the best and hated those scheming schemers. Is this normal? Is this how every one else watches this show? I can't even deal with how this show makes me feel. Now I will leave you with some fabulous photographs while i go and watch another episode!
 
  
 
Also, the place that they film at is called Highclere Castle and I seriously want to go visit it once it opens for the spring!
 
x
Brianna

2 comments:

  1. We have all three seasons of Downton on DVD but I've only watched one episode! I need to just lock myself in my room one weekend and watch it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh watch it i am so in love with it

    ReplyDelete